So thanks to the Google AJAX Library blog, I noticed that jQuery UI has officially released jQuery UI 1.8. It’s been a bit of a chore trying to keep my SVN repositories up to date with the latest version since I’ve customized the UI elements on the CSS side of things. All in all, I’m happy with the latest version of jQuery UI, especially the new autocomplete widget (check out the new MyCNL.com home page->feature search for an example)
- New Feature: Street View Support in the PHPGoogleMapAPI class!
- New Features: Elevation Charts and Map Type Controls options.
- KML and GeoRSS Overlays are Now Available in the PHP Google Map API class.
- Traffic, Biking, and KML/GeoRSS Overlays in the Google Maps API v3
- PHPGoogleMapAPI – An Update to an Aging Powerhouse.
- Facebook F8 2010: Keynote Takeaways.
- MySpace is (or isn’t) planning…
- Ever wanted to increase your skills
- Safari and the iPhone hacked…
- Just finished setting up my blog